Terms & Conditions
The term '[iMicro Venture Group]' or 'MVG' or 'we' refers to the owner of this website, Micro Venture Group Pty Ltd [ABN 153 994 168]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, it may be necessary for us to collect personal and/or sensitive information about you to fulfill one or more of our functions or activities. The personal information we may collect from you is information that can identify you, such as: your name, address and contact details (including email and telephone); user ID's and passwords relevant to our website at www.microventuresgroup.com.au; the services provided to you by us, our agents and service providers; records of communications with iCoachESL; and other information relevant to providing you with the services you are seeking.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Queensland Australia.